Eating these cinnamon and sugar fried tortilla chips can be additive. Once you start the first one, it will be hard to stop. They are very easy to make. Many of you probably know this recipe, but it may still get overlooked sometimes. These chips are good for munching while you are watching your favorite TV shows. Enjoy!
Flour tortillas - I used 4 tortillas
1/4 cup sugar or brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Oil for frying
Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over fried tortilla chips
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
- Cut each tortilla into small wedges.
- Heat oil in a pot or frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry until both sides turn golden.
- Remove the chips from oil and place them on a cookie sheet or plate.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides of the chips.