I was told that drinking ‘Onion Red Wine’ has lots of health benefits such as lowering blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels. I am not a wine drinker but this sounds so intriguing to me. Today I followed the recipe and made this Onion Red Wine. It will be ready to drink in one week.
1 bottle of red wine 750ml
- Remove the outer skin of the onions
- Wash and pat dry the onions
- Cut each onion into 8 pieces
- Put the onions into a jar with lids
- Fill in red wine
- Cover with lids
- Store in a cool place for one week
- Separate the onions and wine
- keep them in the refrigerator
- Take 1/4 cup of wine once or twice a day.
- Use the onions in cooking