I enjoy making pizza from scratch. Not only it is fun, but the pizza also tastes fresh and delicious. As a seafood lover, this seafood Alfredo pizza is giving me satisfaction. If you are tired of your original pizza, it’s time for a switch. I normally use a cookie sheet to bake my pizza. This one is no exception.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
15 ¼”X 10 ¼”Cookie sheet
¾ cup warm water
1 teaspoon quick-rise instant yeast
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup milk
¼ teaspoon salt
Pinch of peppers
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup cooked shrimp
¼ cup mushrooms - sliced
¼ cup onion - chopped
1/2 cup simulated king crab - diced
½ cup tomatoes - diced
¼ cup green onion - chopped
3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese - shredded
½ cup Arugula
- Using a stand mixer, put warm water, yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Wait until the yeast is foamy.
- Add flour, salt and olive oil to the yeast mixture.
- Using a dough hook to knead the dough until elastic.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap.
- Set aside and wait until the dough doubles in size.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour and stir a few seconds.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and stir until thickened.
- Finally, add Parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat.
Put the dough on the floured surface. Roll out to about the size of the cookie sheet. Place the dough onto the cookie sheet. Spread the Alfredo sauce on the dough. Top with mushrooms, onion, simulated king crab, shrimp, tomatoes, green onion and Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Add Arugula and serve.